“The female love interest is boring to me. A female that’s interesting, smart, funny – that’s what I’m drawn to. I wouldn’t say that every character has to be smart, but she has to have one trait I can relate to.”
you are married to your icon for 1 year congrats
if u were dating a FBI agent and you dumped him.
he would be ur fed ex
I hope the NSA people scanning my blog got a chuckle out of that
- 18 textures;
- random scans, photos and edits;
- download deviantArt or MediaFire;
- like and/or reblog if you use;
"I’ll do any kind of movie, as long as it’s a good version of it.”- Mark Duplass
do you ever get your period and just think about your recent behavior like wow that explains a lot
Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
I don’t really understand how that is a question up for discussion on television news. I mean, even putting aside the gajillion ways that white people are privileged by, for instance, being able to think that whiteness is “normal,” studying world history from Eurocentric perspectives, and etc etc:
- Marijuana use is similar among black and white populations in the U.S., but young African Americans are more than THREE TIMES more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession or use than white Americans.
- Even after accounting for reasons like education disparity, geographical distribution, and occupation, there is a persistent wage gap: White people make are paid more than African Americans due to racial discrimination.
White privilege is a fact of every facet of American life. I realize I’m mostly preaching to the choir here, but this is not a political issue or a subject for debate. It is well-documented and irrefutable.